The NASCAR Mechanic Technician Program is a specialized training program designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills they need to become successful mechanics in the NASCAR industry. The program provides hands-on classes, workshops, and seminars that cover topics such as engine building, suspension tuning, tire technology and chassis fabrication. Participants have access to job placement assistance and tools that can help them find employment once they complete the course. Additionally, they also receive discounts on parts and supplies from participating vendors.
Why Choose NASCAR?
The NASCAR Mechanic Technician Program offers a variety of benefits to those seeking specialized knowledge, experience and skills related to the motorsport industry. From gaining access to expert instructors and hands-on training with tools and parts used in the industry, to receiving job placement assistance upon completion, this program is designed to give students an advantage in the field. Additionally, students can enjoy discounts on parts and supplies that help reduce costs for necessary maintenance, repairs and upgrades during their professional careers as mechanic technicians.
Requirements for Participation in the NASCAR Mechanic Technician Program
The Requirements for Participation in the NASCAR Mechanic Technician Program include:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Be able to pass a written test and practical examination related to automotive technology, engine building and maintenance, chassis fabrication/set-up, tire technology and other related topics that are covered in the program curriculum.
- Possess basic mathematics skills in order to calculate tire air pressures, wheel offsets, spring rates and other calculations necessary for tuning cars and making repairs.
- Have the ability to comprehend complex mechanical concepts such as weight transfer, center of gravity, and roll centers quickly and accurately in order to understand their effects on vehicle performance when setting up racecars for peak performance levels on different types of tracks.
Outlook for the NASCAR Program
In conclusion, enrolling in the NASCAR Mechanic Technician Program is an excellent choice for those looking to gain essential knowledge, skills and experience related to working in the NASCAR industry. The program provides hands-on training and instruction from experts that can help prepare you for success in various automotive fields. Enrollment in this program also offers job placement assistance and discounts on supplies and parts that can help you save money throughout your career as a mechanic technician.